Time: 29.11.2017 klo 17:00 - 20:00
Place: Museoalan ammattiliiton toimisto, Pohjoisesplanadi 21 B 7, 3. krs.
It’s no news that social media has become a more central part of marketing and communication, which in return affects the time and money spent on the different channels. Due to this, it has become increasingly important to plan and understand what our central marketing and communication goals are in social media.
During the three-hour-long info session about social media marketing we are unfolding content strategy in a social media environment. The session begins with presenting and discussing the biggest trends regarding social media during 2017 and also a brief look into what the future holds.
The session is interactive and together we will predict and discuss what the future will bring. The second part of the info session will give you tools to build a base for your social media strategy and also a way to understand the importance of each channel.
- Social Media – where are we now, and what does the future hold?
- What has been the biggest trends 2017
- Where is it all going?
- What are the key elements to take under consideration when outlining a social media strategy?
- The essence of successful content marketing and strategy
- Aims and goals for content
- Stating and knowing your target audience
- Content concepts that supports content production
- Get started with your channel plan
The session is aimed to our English speaking members. Welcome!